Friday, April 23, 2010

someBody

My version involves somebody I know, but they don't know me. There is a Culver City gallery dealer...I love his shop, but I see him everywhere. Almost to the point of absurdity. Around LA galleries, makes sense...Miami art fairs, ok sure...whole foods Glendale...margaritas on a Sunday...concerts at hotel bars, seems a little strange. I could use a puppeteer. It is not not I am a nervous person, I don't know what to do with my body. In those situations I almost need to bungee cords to constrict my arms to the side. I will cross, twist, angle, maybe even multiple fold like and accordion...almost any odd contortion...I have had people comment that I look skewed. For reference, I want to talk or want to get into the conversation the helicopter arms amped on coffee just get in the way.

Body for Business


Speaking with Body

Communicating with everyBody

If Tickles became a show on C-Span, it might look like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment