Friday, April 2, 2010

what to do

Sarah Morris, this is really great. I wonder which one was the original inspiration and trigger for the other one. Perhaps they came to live at the same time... what was inspiration in the first place. Marvelous!

What we have to say about a day: Today is a shitty day, ohhh I had a great day today, today was so lala, today is my birthday, today one year ago...

But have you ever said: "Today is World Pillow Fight Day", Today I attended my first mob event and it is throwing pillows!?

Go for it!

World Pillow Fight Day 2010 - Los Angeles

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=240455942083&ref=mf



Or you could go to the Hollywood farmers market on Sunday and say, I have seen the The Blasting Company for the first time!


Or you could just watch them on vimeo - but live is always better!
http://vimeo.com/1507341

and perhaps you are lucky and see Gwen and Gavin shop veggies again.


or you could just cut phones apart - explanation to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment