Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another direction

I am wondering if this blog thing is the right way to go... still no followers. Does it matter, perhaps not as long as you and I are amused . But on the other side it would be pretty nice to have an audience, just a small one... yes!? Mhhh but wait actually, I am your audience and you are my audience and at the same time we are both participants, that's pretty out there if you ask me. (Just like a huge cookie that fits into a pizza box).

Maybe we have more luck with turning this Blog into a "Patch/emblem + T-shirts blog".



PS: Whats the difference between an audience and followers? In the blog world, we have the blogger and the...? (blog-reader, blog-fan, blog follower, blog audience, blog-viewer).

PPS: Maybe we need to define this:
Twitter: tweet(ing) - tweeter - follow(ing) - follower
Facebook - ?
Blog - blogger - blogging
...... (What other social, unsocial networks are out there?)

No comments:

Post a Comment